Sunday, March 25, 2018
To see the Revised Common Lectionary readings for
the Palm Sunday in Lent click here.
- CHILDREN’S PROCESSION of PALMS. Please bring your child or children to the church by 10:45 a.m.
- Everyone gets a palm branch!
- Children will present a special song
- Sunday school!
- Pastor Timothy is preaching: “Christopher.” Text: Mark 11:1-11
- Confirmation Classes at 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Child care is provided for preschool aged children during worship.
- Coffee and Fellowship Hour immediately following worship
- Car parking may be available on the street outside of the church. Bikes and scooters may be parked inside the church gate.
MAUNDY THURSDAY (HOLY THURSDAY), 7 P.M.
Join us for a joint service with AGIF for a time of reflection, music, and Holy Communion.
Pastor Timothy brings the Meditation and Pastor Rick leads in Holy Communion.
We meet Sundays at 11:00 am in the chapel of Hong En church at Mingyue and Hongfeng, in Jinqiao. In accordance with PRC law only foreign passport holders are allowed to attend our services.
Reach us at email@example.com or contact Pastor Timothy at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are in the same neighborhood as Dulwich College, Concordia, and the Jin Qiao Carrefour on Biyun Lu. The address is: 455 Hong Feng Lu, which is at the corner of Ming Yue Lu. Make sure your taxi takes you to Ming Yue Lu.
Car parking is available in a nearby parking garage (enter from Hong Feng Rd, between Blue Marlin restaurant and Big Bamboo restaurant, look for the “P” sign for parking). Bikes and scooters may be parked inside the church gate. For more information, see http://agifshanghai.com/