Being a Christian is not complicated
December 17, 2017, 11 a.m.
To see the Revised Common Lectionary readings for
the Second Sunday of Advent, click here.
- The Tim Boyer family will light the third candle of the Advent Wreath.
- Pastor Timothy is preaching; the subject is “Merely Christian” on the 65th anniversary of the publication of C.S. Lewis’ MERE CHRISTIANITY, called one of the most influential books of the 20th century. Being a Christian is not complicated.
- It’s another FAMILY SUNDAY. Pastor Timothy will have a conversation with the children.
- Child care is provided for preschool aged children during worship.
- Coffee and Fellowship Hour immediately following worship
- Car parking may be available on the street outside of the church. Bikes and scooters may be parked inside the church gate.
We meet Sundays at 11:00 am in the chapel of Hong En church at Mingyue and Hongfeng, in Jinqiao. In accordance with PRC law only foreign passport holders are allowed to attend our services.
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Pastor Timothy at: email@example.com.
We are in the same neighborhood as Dulwich College, Concordia, and the Jin Qiao Carrefour on Biyun Lu. The address is: 455 Hong Feng Lu, which is at the corner of Ming Yue Lu. Make sure your taxi takes you to Ming Yue Lu.
Car parking is available in a nearby parking garage (enter from Hong Feng Rd, between Blue Marlin restaurant and Big Bamboo restaurant, look for the “P” sign for parking). Bikes and scooters may be parked inside the church gate. For more information, see http://agifshanghai.com/